Call for papers
- Oral communications and posters may report any issue about:
- Museology and Documentation
- Sculpture (materials and techniques / procedures)
- Restoration & Conservation (analysis, diagnosis and intervention).
- The Deadline for abstract submission is april 25, 2017.
- Abstracts must be sent to the Congress E-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org as pdf files attached to an e-mail message.
- Registration of one of the contributing authors is required for an abstract to be accepted. Each registered author may only present one Abstract.
- Each Abstract Submission Form must be sent together with the Registration Form of the presenting author and a copy of the bank transfer payment.
- Authors can request poster or oral presentations, but the final format will be decided by the Scientific Committee.
- Oral communications should be prepared as Microsoft PowerPoint (ppt) files (version 2003 or later). Presentation time will be 15 minutes with slides in English.
- Posters must be written in English. Maximum poster size is 90 cm (wide) x 130 cm (high). All posters should be displayed throughout the two days of the Meeting. In addition, each presenting author will be requested to stand by their poster to discuss it, during one of the three programmed poster sessions specified by the Scientific Committee.
- These poster sessions will take place during the meeting. Bilingual student volunteers will be available at poster sessions to facilitate communication.
- Abstracts of communications (oral or poster) will be published in the European Journal of Anatomy. The undefended communications will not be published.
Abstracts must be sent in the format specified below:
- Language: English
- Abstract size: Maximum 250 words
- Font type: Calibri
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: Simple
- Title: In Bold.
- Authors: Authors should be listed giving their family name first, followed by their initials, as indicated in the example below.
- The presenting author's name should be underlined.
- Author affiliation: It should include only department, institution and city; please do not list full postal addresses.
- Abstract main text: It must concisely report the introduction, objectives, material and methods, results and conclusions.
- Please do not include references.
- Funding sources and other acknowledgements: they may be listed at the end of the text.
Title: Expression of the molecular chaperone Mdg1 during ...
Author's name: Pothmann D, Motyl M, Christ B, Pröls F.
Author affiliation: Department of Anatomy, Freiburg University, Freiburg, Germany.
Introduction: Chaperones are well-known molecular players in cellular chaperones may play a role in...
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS APRIL 25 2017
ONLY ONE ABSTRACT PER REGISTERED PARTICIPANT
Abstracts must be sent to: email@example.com as PDF files